ME Andromeda - Explorers Contest - Jordan Tate ME Andromeda - Explorers Contest - Jordan Tate

This is a great showing of your voice and reading ability. I really felt it around "dirt and blood".
Nice!

ToonPoon responds:

Thanks buddy :) I appreciate the feedback!

first demo first demo

you are going to have a lot of people asking for you to voice their stuff. High quality sounds and a good range of voice types. recommended you for the portal

Chaos Run! ( Rocket League ) Chaos Run! ( Rocket League )

is this just the sound track uploaded unaltered? I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. at least remix it

Dakota- Stereophonics Dakota- Stereophonics

I downloaded this track when I first found it browsing the a capella section here on newgrounds. I listened to it every once in a while and I think I have decided to use a cut down version as the audio for a short animations that would serve as a trailer or promotional piece for a larger project of mine I will do down the road.
Great job on this it sounds good, and I like the pace this takes compared to the original song.
I will be sure to tag you as the musician when I upload the animation to newgrounds when I finish it.

raggd46 responds:

Hey, and thanks! This is one of my early recordings, so its a bit rough... Happy for you to use, could you give me a PM when you publish I'd love to see it

4 pm - Eleanor 4 pm - Eleanor

Truly beautiful piece. Made me think about my life and where I'm going, or where its not going. One day I will look back and say, why didn't I try harder, this is what I'll hear in my head as I mourn for missed opportunities and let my regrets run down my face as a thousand tears.

But for now it inspires me. So I never have to hear this song in my head in later years.
Keep making music like this... please.

newhansen responds:

thanks. I love to hear it inspires you. Take care.

Paul Kalugdan Voice Demo 2013 Paul Kalugdan Voice Demo 2013

Nice work on this, a good spread of voices.

EMIT PEELS-Propriétés Bizarres EMIT PEELS-Propriétés Bizarres

This is pretty damn close to what i like to listen too while animating. It does tend to get a little creepy at some points but overall its really good. adding it to my personal playlist.

Snake Digestion Snake Digestion

such a great tone in this one. depressing but hopefull. reminds me of driving through a tunnel for some reason.

loser (cut work) loser (cut work)

Sounds like a james bond intro if they did dubstep. would be cool but i dont know how they could make that work... oh well. still a great work.

OmniScie responds:

Oo thanks))

[\Summer's Night/] [\Summer's Night/]

wow

I cant believe i sisnt find you and your music before Hippolyta. This is exactly the kind of music I love. keep up this amazing work.
I will probably use part of this in a not-so-well-made animation And of course I would give credit, if I ever finish the animation