Tennis with Martin Tennis with Martin

Great use of imagery, and direction. Wasn't the most polished id ever seen but you had a lot that made up for it. Great work, hope to see more from you in the future.

ActiveObjectX responds:

Woot!

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

Its a great idea. this is why almost all of my works i put out without a copyright.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I have been waiting for this film since the preview came out here how ever long ago that was, years maybe. It is so much more then I expected it to be and its amazing. Ed Harrisons music really sets it and the whole feel off with the Utopian/Distopian feel. I hope you make more animations of this caliber in your animating career. The voice acting was great, The art was great, the story was great, The overal tone was great.
That is why you get 5 stars.

The Colonists New Earth The Colonists New Earth

Very nice work youve done here. Its is remeniscant of the startrek time line and thats why I like it so much. The animation served it purpose but nthing more. the Overall feel was great and im left wanting a sequal. If you do make a sequal, or a character driven "spinoff" I would love to help out any way I can with what ever comes next. Keep makeing naimations on this level and your work will be front paged in the near future!

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

good job

>>negrounds
>>negroun
>>negro

lol

but for real its a nice animation i like the style, the way you did the wind+umbrella parts.
definatly waiting for #2

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

I liked this

alot of it seemed dead on, some times i didnt get the humor. Im a bigger fan of MW1 than MW2 simple and only because of the no dedicated servers. That and that they used steam to sell it and all that steam related stuff. My bro and I used to own, now only 1 of us can play at a time. lol

Epic movie very funny
Some of the character animations seemed redundantly repetant but still sometimes it helped 5/5

TBA -Heroes vs Villains TBA -Heroes vs Villains

nicely done

@joey-4-kerr actually it says right before the animation even starts u musta just hit next without reading...

this i a great animation and i wouldnt be suprised to see it featured

Comick responds:

Thanks!! :D Glad you liked it!

Janurary Thirtieth 2010 Janurary Thirtieth 2010

the best of the flood

my favorite of all these flash flood videos for sure

LotusClock responds:

Glad you liked

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

it hought it was awsome

I dont know what every one else problem is...
i perticualarly liked hulalao's and red harvest's and comick's parts the best
but all where animated well enough and the jokes seemed funny to me

Unfinished Madness Flash Unfinished Madness Flash

song?

the visual part was not up to par for me like most others.
however i felt the music selection was nice, whast the nameof the song and where did u get this version please?